Tuesday 7 November 2017

Love and Admiration # 13

FATIGUE ENGULFS HER IN A PRELUDE SLEEP

Fatigue engulfs her in a prelude to sleep
She resists but finally must accept defeat
The moment she surrenders she finds
The familiar dreams invading her mind
Hands gently caress her every curve
Arousing sensation tingles every nerve
Every sinuous fibre of her sensuous being
Is aroused by the images she is seeing
As the erotic pleasure mounts she succumbs
And in the solitude of her bed she comes

DREAM OF PASSION

In the sweetest moments
Of my dreams
You close your eyes
As your petal like lips
Touch softly against mine.
The kiss is all consuming
We breathe as one
As our hearts beat
In syncopated rhythm
As blood courses hotly
Through our veins
Until at passions peak
I awake alone

FALLING IN LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME

Falling in love for the first time
Is like a fledgling leaning to fly
But will new love crash and burn?
Or will it blaze across the sky?

I ASKED CAROLINE OUT ON A DATE

I asked Caroline out on a date
At the start of the summer break
Neither of us had dated before
So there was quite a lot at stake
We met at the entrance to the park
And walked to the café on the lake
We sat at a table in the window
Where she had a strawberry milk-shake
Which she drank through a straw
But my choice proved to be a mistake
As I tried to be more grown up
And ordered coffee and cupcake
The coffee was bitter and something
In the cake caused a hives outbreak
Our second date was less eventful
But was far more memorable
AS ADMIRATION DWELLS

As admiration dwells
In following eyes
Such attraction can lead
To unwelcome advances
But equally it could be
The perfect stranger
So she takes her chances
In search of “The one”

SHE BROUGHT GLORIOUS SUNLIGHT

She brought glorious sunlight
To the darkness of my soul
And the coldness of my heart
For living alone had taken its toll
But just spending time with her,
Has shown me again how to live
And revealed just how much love
One special person can give

MY LIFE WAS A PERFECT HARMONY AND

My life was a perfect harmony and
Love was the rhythm of the dance
I hear no music now or feel the rhythm
And that’s my lonely circumstance

No comments:

Post a Comment