Saturday 25 February 2017

Tales of Love # 2

WE WERE ONCE INSEPARABLE # 2

We were once inseparable
Tied with the bonds of love
But when the day came
When bonds become restraints
Love melted into the ether
And the ties that bound
Turned inexorably to dust

AT THE NUPTIAL ALTAR

A girl in virgin white
An intangible essence
A trembling creature
Wantonly pure
At the nuptial altar
Bearing passions blush
Blooming on her cheeks
Belying her innocence
Her thoughts portraying
Through lustful overtones
The girls growing want
Then without regret
A kiss preludes
Innocent stripped away.
And a woman remains

THEY WALKED HAND IN HAND

They walked hand in hand
Through tarragon fields
Where young lovers dream
And reticence yields

A SYLPH LIKE CREATURE

A sylph like creature,
A breath of wind might dispel
An elemental presence
Slight and graceful
Mercurial nymph
Spirit of nature
Beautiful young woman
A sylph like creature

I COULDN’T HOLD YOU IN MY COASTAL WATERS

I couldn’t hold you in my Coastal waters
When the Ocean tugged at your heart
So you slipped your moorings
And floated away into the dark

To deeper waters under moon-lit skies
That is where your heart resides
The sea is your only mistress
Your blood flows in unison with the tides

Happiness is a deck beneath your feet
In the teeth of a gale or the heart of a squall
While I wait for you on dry land
Praying for the day you make land fall

WHAT MY HEART YEARNS FOR MOST

What my heart yearns for most,
The thing that I really miss,
What keeps my passion burning
Is the thought of your sensual kiss

LOVERS WALK IN HAND

Lovers walk in hand
Thru summers scented meadow
With lustful intent

HIS AIM IS DEADLY

His aim is deadly
When cupids arrow lets fly
No one can escape

I WOULD HAVE GIVEN HER THE WORLD

I would have given her the world
I‘d have written her name in the stars.
I would have given her what was mine
And not demanded that it be ours
Or I’d have sold my soul to the devil
Yes I would have done all this
I would have done all this and more
And in return, receive a single loving kiss

I LOVED HER SO MUCH

I loved her so much
I forgot about me
I surrendered myself
I just thought about we

I loved her so much
I always thought about us
But behind my back
She abused my trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment