Sunday 5 February 2017

Love Collection # 7

I’LL KEEP A CANDLE BURNING

I’ll keep a candle burning
In the porch window
I’ll keep it burning there
Through wind and rain and snow
I’ll keep it burning brightly
Just to let you know
That I still love you baby
And I don’t want to let you go

JUST ONE SIGHT

Just one sight is all
It takes and I can't sleep,
For dreaming of you

STUDY BUDDY

She was just my study buddy
She wasn’t anything to me
She just agreed to help me out
With physics and chemistry

She was just my study buddy
She wasn’t interesting to me
But I’m not sure how it happened
But now were doing biology

YOU ARE THE BEAUTY

You are the beauty,
The reason for my infatuation,
And my existence

I WILL ONLY GIVE MY LOVE

I will only give my love
To someone deserving, who
Will know its true value

IT ONLY TOOK

It only took a kiss and a smile
A slow walk down the aisle
And you changed my life
When you became my wife

CAUGHT IN THE SHADOWS

Caught in the shadows, tears,
My only true companion, trapped
In abject despair

UPON THE CHESSBOARD

Upon the chessboard
The pieces move
And change their futures
Their course and direction
And I want that
I want to make a move
In a different direction
Toward a different future
I will set a new course
And face what presents itself
There is nothing I can’t do

FALLING TOO EASILY

Falling too easily
Brings you only heartbreak
And bitter tears in the end

EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD (3)

From Scotland’s stormy western isles
To the land of the rising sun
I will follow you to the ends of the earth
Because for me you’re the only one

No comments:

Post a Comment