Friday 3 February 2017

Love Collection # 5

FILL ME UP

Without you in my life
My cup is an empty whim
Your love nourishes and fills
Me right up to the brim

ONLY WINDOW DRESSING

Lovely as you are,
Beauty is only window dressing,
Beauty lies within

PERFECT CLARITY

True beauty will only shine
With perfect clarity from
A heart full of kindness

THE FLAME OF PASSION

Promise me that you will
Let the flame of passion always
Burn within your heart

LONG AND LONELY NIGHTS

Without you at my side
All my nights are long and lonely,
And all my days are empty

THE BEAUTY OF HEAVEN

The clouds obscure each star
But the beauty of heavens array
Is just out of sight

VISIBLE IN THE CLARITY

How gently she smiled, with
Love visible in the clarity
Of her perfect green eyes

I COUNT MY BLESSINGS

I count my blessings
I count them twice
I thank the lord
For one so nice

I will always love you
Until the very end
You are my lover
My wife and my friend

ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET

I gave my heart, and put
All my eggs in one basket, but
I have no regrets

YOUR DELICATE HAND

Your delicate hand
Is pale, your finger perfect
To fit the golden band

No comments:

Post a Comment